Delhi, Delhi

Earlier I used to take all my tour related services from a reputed and established travel company but last few times, they disappointed to me badly.Therefore, this time I chose www.easemytrip.com for a tour of Himachal during summer vacation of my kids.

Believe me; their highly professional and courteous services won my heart. They booked a hotel that was not only close to tourist attraction points of the city but also made us overwhelmed with its pleasant surroundings and outstanding amenities. Besides, customer support executives were in our personal touch to check about our next movements.

In my whole life, I have never seen such combination of personal attention and professional approach.

Viewing the website of Ease My Trip, I haven't thought they can give such services but I changed my mind now and definitely will contact easemytrip.com for next tour planning.

Had an Experience with Easy Trip Planners?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more We got a great deal at BookVIP.com! Bookvip "As far as a family resort goes, this place will not disappoint!! We had come here 2 yrs ago and had a wonderful time. We were so happy with the..." Read more Hi, Wards here! We just finished our vacation in Acapulco, booked with BookVIP! We thought is was too good to be true, thought it was a scam, but we were wrong! Bookvip "The staff at the Mayan Palace Acapulco are the warmest people on Earth. While our Spanish is minimal at best every person greets you with a smile and covers their..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more