Easy Trip Planners - Easemytrip - Excellent deals and fulfilling commitments

Earlier I used to take all my tour related services from a reputed and established travel company but last few times, they disappointed to me badly.Therefore, this time I chose www.easemytrip.com for a tour of Himachal during summer vacation of my kids.

Believe me; their highly professional and courteous services won my heart. They booked a hotel that was not only close to tourist attraction points of the city but also made us overwhelmed with its pleasant surroundings and outstanding amenities. Besides, customer support executives were in our personal touch to check about our next movements.

In my whole life, I have never seen such combination of personal attention and professional approach.

Viewing the website of Ease My Trip, I haven't thought they can give such services but I changed my mind now and definitely will contact easemytrip.com for next tour planning.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Easy Trip Planners. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Easy Trip Planners.
Filing a new complaint about